Alliance for America’s Fish & Wildife
The Alliance for America’s Fish & Wildlife was created to bring about a fundamental change in how conservation is funded in order to protect and conserve our fish and wildlife for the benefit of our nation, our economy and our way of life through the passage of The Recovering America’s Wildlife Act.
Overview & Objectives
Bond Moroch was hired by the Alliance for America’s Fish & Wildlife (AAFW) – a coordinated alliance between fish and wildlife agencies, businesses and conservation groups – to support and educate constituents and lawmakers about the Recovering America’s Wildlife Act. This bipartisan, 21st Century funding model for wildlife conservation and habitat preservation aims to provided dedicated funding to prevent more than 12,000 species of fish and wildlife from becoming endangered. Bond Moroch created social channels, messaging, content and strategic advertising to support the effort to pass this landmark legislation.
Our goals for this initiative were as follows:
- Gain new Facebook, Twitter and Instagram followers
- Develop and execute strategic advertising for awareness building
- Develop a social media content strategy to leverage shares of from Alliance partners
In order to successfully execute this campaign and meet client goals, Bond Moroch developed custom branded social media channels, weekly content and strategic social media advertising targeting constituents in districts without cosponsor support. Bond Moroch also provided graphic and collateral support in addition to social media monitoring and community management. Content and advertising were continually retargeted and refined according to user response for maximum impressions and engagement.
Results & Impact
We received an overwhelming response from the during the campaign. As of October 2018, our coordinated social media campaign has yielded the following results:
- 659,800 combined impressions from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- +900 Total Fans and Followers on AAFW’s social channels
- 9,977 Engagements across all channels
- 2,172 clicks to the AAFW website through targeted advertising (Avg. 4.79% CTR)
- 49,001 impressions from strategic, geo-targeted social advertising
New Orleans HQ
3308-B Magazine Street New Orleans, LA 70115