New Orleans Entrepreneur Week
The premier event celebrating the entreprenurial spirtit of our city, showcasing emerging trends and innovations.
Overview & Objectives
New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW) is a weeklong celebration of entrepreneurship and innovation in New Orleans. Produced by New Orleans nonprofit accelerator The Idea Village, the event includes business pitch competitions, keynote speakers, training sessions, networking events and more in locations across the city. The Idea Village tapped Bond Moroch again in 2018 to assist in media and public relations for the 10th annual event.
In 2018, The Idea Village wanted to set the stage for the next decade of NOEW and outlined three major communications goals for NOEW:
- Elevate partner organizations and their events throughout the city during NOEW
- Increase chatter and engagement on NOEW’s social media channels
- Increase local and national awareness of New Orleans’ entrepreneur community and its growth over the past 10 years
Results & Impact
NOEW 2018 drew about 3,000 attendees across more than 60 events offered throughout the week. Bond Moroch helped secure more than 100 news articles and stories about NOEW, many including key storylines about partner events and the 10th anniversary.
Specific results include:
- Bond helped facilitate and secure many of the more than 100 stories featuring NOEW in local and regional outlets, including the cover of Biz New Orleans.
- Bond Moroch worked with local and regional outlets to secure preview and event coverage about “NOEW in Your Neighborhood,” including radio interviews, long lead magazine features, daily newspapers, blogs, e-newsletters, and more.
- Attendees gathered from over 100 ZIP codes to attend events throughout eight different neighborhoods during NOEW.
- Secured several radio PSAs, airing on stations across the Greater New Orleans region to drive attendance and awareness.
- Bond Moroch also initiated and executed a NOEW VIP ticket giveaway with Babes & Beignets, which garnered 81 post likes and 43 comments/entries on Instagram.
- Bond Moroch helped grow NOEW’s social media followers and fan base. In the two weeks Bond fully managed the social accounts, Twitter fans by 142 and Facebook grew by 197 fans.
- Bond managed Facebook and Instagram ads driving registrations to the event. Facebook was the third top referral source for registrations leading up to the event, behind direct referral and Google. Ad results were:
- 5,578 Clicks
- 148,787 Reach
- 398,986 Impressions
- 1.32% CTR
New Orleans HQ
3308-B Magazine Street New Orleans, LA 70115