Poydras Corridor Sculpture Exhibition
The Poydras Corridor Sculpture Exhibition is a Sculpture for New Orleans public art project presented by The Helis Foundation.
Overview & Objectives
A unique example of a public-private partnership, Sculpture for New Orleans, The Helis Foundation, the Ogden Museum of Southern Art, and The City of New Orleans Department of Parks and Parkways, the Poydras Corridor Sculpture Exhibition is the South’s leading rotating public sculpture project. Bond Moroch was hired to provide a continuing content strategy, advertising and local awareness of this project for New Orleans natives and tourists alike.
Our goals for this initiative were as follows:
- Provide engaging, relevant content about the Poydras Corridor Sculpture Exhibition
- Promote new sculptural additions to the collection on social media
- Increase traffic to the Poydras Corridor Sculpture Exhibition mobile site
- Increase fans and followers on Facebook and Instagram
In order to meet client goals, Bond Moroch developed branded giveaway campaigns to promote new sculptures, weekly social media content, custom graphics, as well as custom targeted boosted content and social advertisements. Bond Moroch also provided social media monitoring and community management to increase overall engagement. By continually adjusting and refining our content strategy and advertising retargeting, Bond Moroch was able to greatly exceed engagement, follower and impression benchmarks.
Results & Impact
Bond Moroch’s ongoing development of the Poydras Corridor Sculpture exhibition channels was a huge success. As of October 2018, our strategic content development and advertising has netted the following results:
- 2.2 million impressions across Facebook and Instagram
- +5,024 new fans and followers (+46.7%)
- 36,800 engagements across Facebook and Instagram (+19.6%)
- 11,100 link clicks to branded content and the mobile site